Phased Re-Opening of the Shop from Monday 11th May 2020
To our Customers,
Due to the high number of calls I have received from key workers I have decided to open the shop from Monday 11th May with a minimal team to support you.
The health & safety of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us during these difficult times. As we open to support you, we shall be operating under the following conditions.
- All work will be done by appointment only for now. Please call us on 020 7820 7818 to discuss your requirements and confirm your appointment.
- Please ensure you turn up 5 mins before your allocated time. If you are more than 15 mins late, we may not be able to accommodate you.
- When our mechanic is collecting and returning your bike, please ensure you stand at least 2 meters away from them at all times. Our mechanics will be wearing protective gloves and masks for their protection as well as yours.
- The reception and waiting area will be out of action during this time as this is a small area and difficult for us to enforce the 2m distance rule.
- If you wish to wait while your bike is serviced, I am afraid you will need to do so outside the Shop during this current period as we adapt to these new working conditions.
- We are only accepting payment by card during this time. The Shop doors will be opened to allow you to make the card payment. The card payment machine is disinfected before and after each use.
I would like to thank you all for your continued support during this period and stay safe and healthy.