In all instances, if you have an issue with goods supplied to by FWR Ltd please contact us by telephone 020 7820 7818 or by email email@example.com.
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for a full refund if they are returned to us within 7 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
1. Goods MUST be in their original packaging.
2. Goods MUST be in resaleable as new condition.
3. The Customer is responsible for the return carriage costs.
a. Liability for safe carriage and all other costs are to be met by the customer.
4. All Returns for Credits must be accompanied by the reference given to you when you have spoken with us.
5. No return of goods after 30 days from date of receipt of goods.
6. ALL returns will have a 10% restocking fee applied unless agreed prior to return.
7. There is no refund on specially manufactured, modified or ordered / procured / bought in goods.
8. Goods that arrive back with FWR Ltd for whatever reason without authorisation (INCLUDING Failed Deliveries that arrive back with us) will either: -
a. If less than 30 days, after checking with you first (See below for none contact, you will be refunded 85% of purchase price (excluding carriage).
b. If more than 30 days you will be contacted and asked for a time you are going to be in to have the goods redelivered AND you will be billed for the second delivery charge.
c. If we are unable to contact you by any reasonably means, e.g. email, phone, or post, within 6 months of FWR Ltd receiving back the goods then we assume you do not want them and we will dispose of the goods as we see fit with NO REFUND
9. Warranty Claims
a. In the first instance, all warranty claims must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a description and, where practical, photographic evidence.
b. FWR Ltd are not responsible for labour and or shipping/postal costs incurred on any warranty claim.
c. Where the warranty claim involves return of items for inspection by the Manufacturer, the customer will be required to wait their outcome before a decision is made.